Friday, September 28, 2012

The New Influenster?! <3

You guys probably remember me mentioning Influenster in the past (like HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE). I love their program, and I love product placement (and I love free stuff! ;) ). Well recently they revamped their website to make it even more of a social platform, not just a sampling program (can we say, woo hoo cutting edge!). I like this change because I always felt that Influenster is destined for success and by taking this more social media centered approach, I think the Influenster Brand will be much more influential itself when it comes to working with brands which means better freebies for people like us, but also better feedback and info to the brands that Influenster work with! Win win!

Also, as a prior member I have 5 invites that I can give out so you can jump the waitlist line. I would love to give them out to subscribers if any of you are interested. Comment bellow and let me know! I think I'd just need your email address to send the invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment