Thursday, October 6, 2011

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub


Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub

WHY: So I bought this scrub because I saw it mentioned in a video on The YouTube and it sounded like something I would enjoy because of the skin brightening aspect of it. At the time that I bought this scrub I also bought the same face wash but the non-scruby version. I eventually returned that face wash because I remembered how I disliked Clean & Clear face washes that aren't the scrubby kind (like the shine control cleanser).

PROS: Awesome smell, good scrub to it without being harsh (I hate super scrubby things like St Ives and Befine), didn't make my face less bright at least, possibly made it brighter but can't really decide though because I started using a retnoid which really brightened my skin and, in my opinion, because the C&C is a face wash, it doesn't stay on your skin long enough to have the lemon do anything brightening-wise.

CONS: Not super brightening, the scrubby particles are like plastic (I prefer the kind that is basically part of the cleanser and then breakdown and disappear, no bad things washing down the drain), parabens

CONCLUSION: I like this product because the face washing experience is enjoyable due to the smell and the texture. Obviously I liked it for its cleansing power too because I used this whole container! But since the skin brightening aspect of the wash is kind of a no show, I am not going to rebuy this product right away as I would like to explore some new cleansers and return to my old favorite to see how I like it now that I have tries some other face washes.

Have you tried this face wash? What did you think? Did it brighten your skin at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment