Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Purge 2


Here are some more products that I have used up recently!

1. Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Biotin/Collagen/Gelatin Supplement
For review see this previous post.

2. Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
I love this product! While it is more expensive than a drug store Biore-like pore strip, the price difference makes a huge difference in results. These Boscia strips really grabbed onto the gunk in my pores and have made them look the best they have looked ever! Following these strips with a face mask and I managed to actually make my pores on the side of my nose less noticeable (though the retnoid that I was prescribed made them practically disappear) which I think is amazing! I would re-buy these but at this time I am putting it off due to the retnoid cream I am using. I am considering buying the peel off face mask though! Given the success of these strips I think I would also like the peel off mask. Has anyone tried the mask?

3. Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
This was actually my second contain of this face gel. I LOVED the first container but some how once I was about halfway through this one I got bored. I loved the texture and the smell (garnier really needs to sell a body spray of the scent of their products!) and felt that it helped me to retain moisture. However I don't think this gel actually GIVES you any moisture, just helps you retain what you have. Also, I found that if you have a dry area of your face that is dry enough to flake, this gel didn't help that and that area would actually sting. So, pros and cons. I could see this gel being highly loved by oily skin users! With my combination skin, parts of my face loved it and parts hated it. I bought the SPF cream version from this line thinking I would like it more since it should sting less. When I form a full opinion on that product I will review it here

4. Chap Ice Lip Balm
I got this chap stick for free at my school during finals week (we have random acts of kindness during finals and one of the days was chap stick day). I love it in the sense that it feels like a stick of petroleum; I hate it in the sense that it goes through itself rather fast since it tends to go on your lips thickly. I probably wouldn't buy this, but I would enjoy getting it for free again. It did get me through so hard chapped lip times haha.

5. Befine Night Cream
For review see this previous post.

6. Kate Spade Twirl Perfume
For review see this previous post.

7. Liftlab Lift & Fix High Potency Solution
For review see this previous post.

8. Degree Nature Effects Honeysuckle + Tea Tree Oil Body Mist
For review see this previous post.

9. Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment
For review see this previous post.

10. BareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
This was my second bottle of this product. I first received this product when I got my Bare Minerals starter kit a while back. I neglected the product at first because I didn't know what it was for but then I started using it because I figured using it up was better than throwing it away. After I started using it as a moisturizer I realised the wonders it was doing for my skin. This plus a regular face washing routine made my face so much clearer than it has ever been! Because of this I bought the 2nd bottle. I definitely will re-buy this product again if I stop using the retnoid i was prescribed by the dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment