Saturday, October 15, 2011

Purge 3

I killed more things!



1. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner
I liked this shampoo and conditioner set. The smell was nice the result were nice, but I wouldn't say there is anything spectacular about it. Not super moisturizing, but, does maintain your current moisture decently well. Probably won't buy again, but if it was on sale or something I might, just won't go out of my way for it or anything.


2. Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hairspray
For a review, see this previous post

3. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub
For a review, see this previous post

4. Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer
Hate the smell so much I would never buy this again. I don't know why I was possessed to buy it in the first place when I should have known it would have the traditional Gold Bond green beans smell, haha. Take away the smell and it is OK at moisturizing and sanitizing.

5. Walgreens Brand Hydrocortisone with Aloe
I know this is probably a weird item to have on a beauty blog, but I am so proud of finishing it! Haha. I have had this tube for far to long and wanted to finish it and not throw it away even though I have another tube of cortisone. I did it!! Haha, I thought it would be impossible. I'd buy this again, but I am not ranking this as a "green" rated item because I don't think any cortisone product really works better than any other one unless its like prescription strength or something.


6. The Laundress Delicate Wash Sample
I got this in my October birchbox and used it with a small load of bras. It's fine I guess, cleaned them. But I'm not one to really care about the soap I use to wash my bras because (may this is gross) but I don't was them super often, haha. The smell is nice, and it did it's job, but because of the price I don't think I'd ever buy it. The brand does make a wool soap, and because wool is something that you need to be very careful about what soap you use, that may actually be worth buying. I was kinda hoping my sample would be for that, but I was sent the delicates one. Maybe I'll get the wool one in a future birchbox, haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment