Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY(tm) Review


Hey readers! Have you tried this new shampoo & conditioner line yet? I've used 2 travel sized sets now, and I figured I should just make a separate post about it! I initially tried it out in May/June after I bought it in CVS because they had a stand set up with it, and I hadn't heard of it before then. After reading the bottles and the information of the stand, it sounded like my kind of product, so I figured why not try it? (especially when the travel sizes like this aren't that expensive, and neither is the full sized price which is $4.99-$5.99 a bottle, depending on where you buy it!). I wrote about my first experience with the product in a past empties post and after the first round I liked it. Heidi Klum is one of their spokes people, it doesn't smell terrible, and I makes my hair feel clean without feeling striped! After the second round (when I got a set through Influenster) I learned that I loved it. I love the clean feeling, and that the shampoo is moisturizing without loosing that clean feeling! It was that quality that made me learn I loved it because the shampoos that I was using between the two sets I used of this had not been doing that. They were too moisturizing in the sense that my hair always felt a little grimy and not truly clean after two washes with shampoo! But with Clean, it feel clean and soft even after the first wash! I also love that the conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down, like other conditioners can do. Even without using a leave in hair product, my hair loves this line! I checked out their website and saw that they have other versions of this shampoo, not just the "Total Care" kind. I am really considering buying on of the other kinds to see how it compares after I get through my other shampoo & conditioner that I am currently using.

What about you guys? Have you used this line yet? Do you love it? Hate it? Have an opinion about another set in the line? Comment below!

** I received these products through Influenster in my Summer Beauty Voxbox for review and testing purposes, but this does not affect my opinion of the product, and I was not obligated to write a review**

No comments:

Post a Comment