Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's In My Clutch?

Remember my awesome Miller and Jeeves Leather Pouch/Clutch I got back in April through Boticca and blogged about in June? Remember how much you love "what's in my bag" videos and posts? Well I thought it would be fun to do a mini "what's in my clutch" post because I have never done one before and I thought you guys might like to get a little glimpse at "me" via my clutch stuff! Prior to owning this clutch I was a big purse kinda gal and would carry out a LOT of stuff. Then I kinda got over that phase after I bought my super-good-deal Fossil Purse and learned I loved a parred down purse! So wanna see what I find essential and what I manage to fit in a 5 1/4'' by 8 1/2'' clutch? Read on my lovelies!


1. $2.50 little mini wallet that I got at target on sale! SUCH a fabulous deal! Love love LOVE this little wallet. It is perfect for me. The only thing that could make it better is if there was a little tab over the outside pouch to hold my cards in! Anyone know of any wallets like that?
2. My current chapstick of choice: Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm in Acai Berry
3. House Keys with all my store tags, etc.
4. Trident Gum - I literally have a case of this gum (like 12 packs total I think?) because I got them for free through Klout <3 I'm not really a gum chewer, but I have become one because of this Klout Perk! haha
5. Car Key with a sweet Hard Rock Cafe keychain in the shape of a beautiful vintage Cadillac (my favorite kind of car! And I over look the Hard Rock Cafe aspect.... not a fan of that restaurant chain...)
6. Phone!

What do you guys carry in your clutch? When you have to sacrifice products because of space, what stays, what goes? Comment below! :)

shop beautiful and unique designer jewellery online at Boticca.com


*I voluntarily became affiliated with Boticca because I love their company products so much! :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment