Monday, September 24, 2012

Slouchy Chic - A Fashion Concept

 
I was watching Youtube last month and I came across this video by HellloLulu aka The Gypsy Arkansan and in it she mentions a fashion style she made up called "Slouchy Chic." From the moment I heard it, I loved it! So, in homage to her great idea I present to you my "Slouchy Chic" inspired outfit. I'm sorry if my photos aren't as fabulous as other fashion bloggers, I am still getting the hang of it :)

1. Pink Banana Republic Shirt - Thrifted from The Wise Penny for $6
2. Brown Cable V Neck American Eagle Sweater - Coupon on Clearance for $18
3. Grey Milkyway Pencil Skirt via DailyLook - Free through Klout Perk
4. Gold Bass Shoes Top Sliders - Outlet for $24
5. Brown Latico Leather Bag via DSW - $80

So what do you think of my version? Have your own "Slouchy Chic" inspired outfit? Comment below with your link and I'd love to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment