Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Purge 6



1. Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Bamboo Pink
I loved that this sample size was easy to use up, haha. If I were into lip gloss I think I would feel less regret about buying this kind because I would actually feel like I am getting my moneys worth since I would be able to finish them before they got funky. I probably won't repurchase though because I'm not wild and crazy about lip glosses and if this is worn without a balm underneath it is super stick (though quite delightful with a balm!). I would enjoy receiving this as a gift or as a gift with purchase though! Also... go me for finishing another lip gloss!

2. Victoria's Secret Sheer Fragrance Mist in At First Sight
Click here to see my review for this product.

3. Josie Maran Argan Oil 15ml
When I first bought this product last Christmas in a set last year I wasn't too keen on the idea of this product. Thus, it sat in my cabinet for quite some time. Once I decided to use this daily as a moisturizer it was used up in no time and I learned that I kind of love the product! You would think an oil would be too much as a moisturizer but my skin just soaked it up and loved it. It's expensive as a full size so I am going to hold off buying it for a while, but I'll keep my eye out for sets that come with this!

4. Boots Extracts Almost Body Scrub
Not that scrub-y. Easy to overuse. Scrub-ers were always left on the bottom of the tub afterwards which was annoying. Won't buy again.

5. Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4
I liked this but didn't love it. I was happy to see it go because I had a suspicion that this balm was actually drying my lips a little bit.

6. Pangea Organics Facial Cream for Normal to Combination Skin: Nigerian Ginger with Lavender & Thyme
I HATED this product. Hated the smell, didn't like the consistency, and I didn't feel like it really moisturized at all. I actually started using this as a hand and foot cream just to use it up.

7. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream
I actually loved this. At first I was suspicious because it was a cream scrub and it kinda left a kind of film after I washed it off. But I actually liked that about it because it seemed to moisturize my skin. I think I might actually buy this or the Ahava cream cleanser I tried before.

8. Calvin Klein Shock for Her Perfume Sample
Liked it, didn't love it. Would buy this if it came in a cheaper body spray version. I loved how it smelled refreshing but sweet and feminine. However because it was refreshing I wanted to spray it multiple times, which can be accidentally overpowering since this is a perfume, haha.

9. Dior Miss Dior Cherie Perfume Sample
I like this, and maybe kind of love it. However I smelled a drugstore dupe of this perfume that I like better because it takes out the musk that is in the Dior perfume so I think I am going to buy that one after I use up my other body sprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment