Thursday, November 10, 2011

Free Haul!

Here is a small haul for you guys! Don't worry. I didn't break my spending ban because I got all this stuff free as either gifts, or a gift from a store for my birthday :)


1. Vera Bradly Large Cosmetic Bag in Happy Snails. Normally $29.00, got it free because Smyth Jewelers sent me a $25 of a $25 purchase voucher for my birthday, yippie! And then today, and today only, was the Vera Bradly "trunk show" at Smyth Jewelers (which I didn't even know til I got there) so it was 20% off! Cha-ching!

2. Vera Bradly Tape Measure in Tea Garden. Normally $7.50, got it free because I was one of the first 75 customers to make a VB purchase so I got it free!

3. Philosophy 3 in 1 in Vanilla Birthday Cake. Free because it is the Sephora  Beauty Insider birthday gift this year.

4. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream samples in #13 and #15. Free because a super nice associate at Sephora said I could have samples. Yay! I have always wanted to try these but $22 is expensive and I didn't realize you could ask for samples of cream eye shadows until I saw this youtube video.


6. Two adorable Neiman Marcus Polo Shirts. Normally $75.00 each, free for me because my Grandmother sent them to me! She bought them for herself and then decided she didn't like them because the sleeves are cap sleeves which are, apparently, not her style. Normally my Grandmother's fashion is outrageous and NOT my style at all, but miraculously these are ADORABLE and fit me perfectly! Super Cha-ching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment