Friday, November 25, 2011

Madden Girl Shoes!


Eeek! I'm so proud to report my new pair of shoes! I first learned of these from Elle Fowler on Youtube because she had the black pair of these a good while back. I thought about buying a pair then but then waited too long and Zappos.com no longer had them so I admitted defeat. THEN! Oh yes, then, I unespectadly stumbled upon them at DSW today! And some how miraculously convinced my mother to buy them for me. Woo hoo new shoes! woo hoo free shoes! Happy early christmas to me! :)

My favorite part is how they can be buckled down when you fold them down! Something the knock offs never seemed to have and would annoy me. And BONUS, they have a zipper in the back so you don't have to tie them every time you wear them! I think I'm going to have a long love affair with these shoes. And I added insoles to them so they are going to be even more comfy and amazing.

What do you guys think? Does anyone else own them? Ideas for how to style them? Comment below! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment