Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing: Blog-tober-fest!

Hey guys! For the month of October I am going to blog every day and this quest is officially called.... Blog-tober-fest! I've been writing GirlGotGlitter for a little over a year now, and I get more and more involved each month, so I thought a fun project would be a blog-every-day type project. I have seen Youtube vloggers do this before and I thought it would be a fun experiment to see what I learn from in. I am going to have a variety of different posts this month, and am open for feedback and opinions! Let me know what you like, don't life, what you want to see more of, less of, just say hi, whatever! I write this blog for you guys, so let me know what you guys wanna read! As always, comment below and let me know what you think! :) Anyone else wanna join me in this blogging quest?

No comments:

Post a Comment