Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yarn Haul!


Last month I went to one of my local yarn stores (Lovelyarns) when they were having a "Yarn Party" with a bunch of local yarn vendors and a free cupcakes, wine, and bagels! I won't lie, I went for the free food, and then the yarn called to me and begged me to take it home. Fellow knitters will understand the feeling. Anyway, I haven't really done a yarn related post before but I thought this haul would be fun because I plan to make 3 different kinds of winter accessories with these yarns: a hat, a scarf, and some mitts of some kind. (Though the red yarn is cotton and not the best for winter stuff but the price tag was just too good!) When they are all knitted up I'll do a follow up post so you guys can see the transformation!

Shalimar Yarns Missy Bulky in Merlin's Beard - $19
Austermann Sandy in Red - $2.50 each
Rozetti Polaris in Cloud Cover - $8.25

Do any of my readers knit? Comment below and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment