Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tackle the Faux Pas: Clashing Black & Navy & Brown



Who says you can't wear black and brown together? Who says you can't wear black and navy together  Here is a loot I rocked at work today that tackled this fashion faux pas. I don't know about you, but I kinda liked the mixed color look. Obviously it's not as sharp looking as a matching suit, etc. but for corporate business casual I really think it some how works together. What do you think?

Navy Banana Republic Blazer via The Wise Penny - $15
Camel American Eagle Sweater on Sale - $18
Brooks Brothers Shirt via The Wise Penny - $8
Black Talbots Pants - Thanks Mom!

(I know the bathroom background is totally fab right? JK! Please ignore it as I am still living at home for the next couple months until I find a permanent job and the bathroom has the best lighting in the house that I can find!)

halloween cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment