Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Products I Would Like to Try This Year

Usually people think of things they want to stop doing over the rest of the year, but I think it would be fun to have the goal of trying certain beauty products (within reason, as in, using up products before trying these ;) ), and here is my list:

1. Michael O'Rourke hair care products. I spotted this line for the first time in TJ Maxx in New Hampshire (I shop TJ Maxx all the time everywhere and this was the first time I ever saw this line!) and it really has me intrigued. I am going to be none specific about which product because I kind of want all of them because the packaging is amazingly cute O:). I guess whenever I run out of an essential item I will replace it with something from this line instead of something from Target or the drug store and see how it goes.

2. Laura Geller Balance and Brighten. I know that I have mentioned that I wanted to try this before and maybe if I keep saying it I will use up all my powders so that I finally can! Haha.

3. Origins Vitazing. So many people seem to enjoy this and it seems like my kind of product!

4. Eye creams generally. This year is the first year where I started to notice my eyes needing moisture but my regular face lotion seems to always sting them. I don't know when I developed sensitive eyes because things never used to bother them (even the make up remover that I have always used makes them sting now too!), but because if their special needs I am desperate to find a product that does its job without stinging so I don't have to think about it anymore haha. The problem is, I feel like every eye cream out there is designed for anti-dark circles, and anti-aging, when all I want is moisture! This makes it had to figure out what to try!

5. New Brands. This is also a general thing because I don't want to have to commit to a specific brand. I feel like I avoid certain brands for no particular reason other than the fact that "everyone loves them" but I want to be "different," one manly being MAC, haha.

What about you? What brands or products do you want to try this year? I'd love to read your lists or get any suggestions for things you think I should try! And if you ask nicely, I'll be sure to review them too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment