Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome to the Big Top!


Readers.... this is love.... never have I had a passion for sequins as I do for this blazer... the sleeves are the perfect length... it doesn't itch... it fuels my secret passion for Ringmaster/Circus style fashion... it's gold... it has a waterfall/draping cut to the front... the lines are just beautiful in the way that the sequin lines are diagonal... I honestly think it could make everything look good... have I found The One?
.
.
.
.
Haha, I exaggerate (a little) about my love of this TJ Maxx find! Only $25, and it's Calvin Klein! IIIIIII KNOW! :) I am dying for an excuse to wear it! How would you style it? I think it could look amazing with hot pink under neither and like a black bondage skirt?

What do you love with a burning passion that was love at first sight? Comment below, I would LOVE to know and live vicariously through your fashion relationships :)

No comments:

Post a Comment