Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Purge 9


1. Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoo
I liked the smell of this, a lovely violet-y floral, but I can't say it did anything different than any other shampoo that I have tried. I liked that it was a squeeze-y tube, but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I am going to try out a different shampoo next, and maybe return to this one sometime in the future if I find some horrible shampoos haha.


2. Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Conditioner
I don't think this was anything spectacular. The bottle kind of annoyed me because I used more conditioner than shampoo so the squeeze-y tube aspect is annoying for conditioner because it tends to squish up when I want it to squish down, haha! The results where eh, and the smell was eh. Didn't make my hair feel weird or anything but didn't notice it doing anything. It was meh, and I feel like I like other meh conditioners better that I wouldn't return to this one if I have to resort to a meh conditioner sometime, haha.


3. Nivea A Kiss of Recovery
It worked fine, but I feel like it always applied thick when I didn't want it to and that the results weren't that great for something so thick. Nothing notable about the smell. Too meh to repurchase, but would consider getting a different Nivea chapstick in the future.

4. Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful! Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
This was a fun little birthday perk but I don't know if I would ever buy it for myself. The bubbles aren't that great for bubble bath and I don't feel that it is an effectively cleaning shampoo at all, but I did enjoy it as a shower gel. Even though I wouldn't repurchase it, I would enjoy getting it again as the Sephora birthday perk. :) Fabulous little size too, was perfect for my holiday vacation.

5. Banana Boat Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 15
Loved this product. I used it while tanning on vacation and it really is a "Dry" oil. I have another Banana Boat spray sunblock that is absolutely greasy and sticky, but this Dry Oil formula is fabulous. Just enough SPF so that I never got a sun burn, and I enjoyed the crazy banana coconut Banana Boat classic smell, perfect for a tanning atmosphere haha. I would buy again because I had no problems (other than I felt that the bottle didn't last me too long, but I think the regular lotion would have lasted about the same), and I recall that I got a fabulous deal on it during the summer when I bought it. I would definitely consider buying this again next season, especially if it was on sale or on BOGO.

6.  Garnier Nutritionist Nutri-Pure Oil-Free Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes
Not sure I would repurchase but I won't suffer through the 2nd package that I already have. I enjoy the smell, and the texture of the cloth is nice and soft while still being scrubby enough to take off makeup. The only thing I didn't like was that I felt like I still had to wash my face after using this to remove makeup which is annoying because I bought them for the purpose of taking of my makeup on a lazy night and not having to go wash my face. Oh well. I came to find later that it is a nice refreshing cleanse in the morning before makeup or just before sunblock since I never wash my face in the morning anyway. If I am going to be putting on sunblock anyway, the wanna-wash-my-face feeling doesn't bother me because of the layer of sunblock being thick anyway, haha.

7. Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist
For a review of this product click here.

8. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum
For a review of this product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment