Thursday, December 22, 2011

Purge 8



1. L'Occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap (Not Pictured)
I love this soap. I smell is divine and subtle without being too subtle. I did find that once winter came alone that it dried out my hands a little, but that could be a combination of things really. I originally got this as a Christmas gift last year and only a few months ago got around to finally using it! I have another soap like this but in another scent that I don't think I'll enjoy as much, oh well. I would buy these though because they last forever! I hope I get more for Christmas O:)


2. Lush Solid Shampoo Bar in Karma Komba (Not Pictured)
Eh, this was ok. I didn't particularly enjoy the smell, which was annoying because it definitely lingers after you style your hair. I do like the concept of these solid shampoo bars and I used up another one before back in college (I actually bought this one at the same time as that so this one has been sitting around my parent's house for FAR too long, hence why I decided to use it up.) I think I'd consider buying a solid shampoo bar again but then again, I'm not sure because I feel like I used this up pretty quickly. BUT there is a honeysuckle one... so perhaps I'll buy that one in the spring? O:)


3. Befine Lip Serum Deluxe Sample
I got this in my October birchbox and I LOOOVE it. It pretty much cured my terrible chapped lips, so I'm quite bummed that I am through with it. It has a create taste and a great smell, and I love the serum consistency to it. I think I might actually buy the full size of it if I truly miss it. Thank you birchbox :)

4. Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Bronze Deluxe Sample
Before I got this in my October birchbox I had never worn a primer before. Because I was semi forced to use one, I actually learned I like primers! I don't know the point of this being tinted because I didn't notice anything different about my foundation, but the primer aspect was good. I don't know if I would buy this exact primer in full size but I know I am not adverse to primers now and will no longer flee from Sephora primer samples, haha.

5. Klorane Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover with Cornflower Water
For a review of this product check here.

6. 3D Crest White Whitestrips in Advanced Vivid Sample
I got this when I bought my tooth paste. I have tried these strips before (from other free samples from toothpaste haha), and generally I like how they whiten. However, they taste funky while you wear them and they do cause some tooth sensitivity for me. Also, if the strip sits on my gums, it kind of burns :( But, it does have the redeeming quality that there is a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth even with one strip. I'm not sure if I would buy these at full price because they are quite pricey, but I do enjoy getting a free strip with my toothpaste and the time frame that goes along with getting them that way works for me.

7. Victoria's Secret Girls' Night Sheer Fragrance Mist
LOVE, TRUE LOVE. Be an this fragrance may get married one day. Haha. Seriously though, this is the only fragrance I have ever loved this much. I loved it so much that I bought the accompanying scrub, body wash, as well as a backup of the mist! And I have NEVER repurchased a fragrance in my life! Sadly this was discontinued at VS :(  We'll see how true this fragrance and I's relationship truly is when I use up the full backup I have of it and see if I resort to ebay to get another one, haha.

8. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
Woo hoo another hair product down! Still plenty more to go though -_-. However, deciding to use this up made me realize how much I actually love this product! I love the smell, and I swear there is no way to over use this product because I have never had that too-much-product gross feeling ever with this product and I have been quite generous in application before haha. I love how makes my hair feel after a blow dry, as well as the fresh smell and light feel to my hair when I air dry my hair. I have another formula in this line to get through, so we'll see which I like better. I really think I will repurchase this after my hair quest though because it is great and  inexpensive! Win win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment