Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Purge 7



1. LaROCCA Skincare Champagne & Shimmer Body Polish
For a review of this product click here.


2. Coach Poppy Flower
I am really considering buying this perfume because I LOVE it. It has all of what I love about the original Coach Poppy and adds all of what I thought was missing: floral notes. Plus, it has amazing staying power: when I was sampling this at the counter I accidentally sprayed my sweater rather than my arm (oopsie!) and it STILL smells like it and its been at least a week! Bangin'! The only thing holding me back is the price right now so I am going to wait until I either use up all my body sprays or I find an amazing deal on it


3. ELF Tone Correcting Powder
I enjoyed this, though it isn't AMAZING or anything. I like that it is super cheap ($3!) and is a pressed white setting powder. Loose powders have been annoying me the past year so this was a nice break. I think I may buy this again after I use up the loose powders (especially the one on my hit list) and a different pressed powder I have.


4. Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo
This was alright. I liked the smell, the consistency and everything but I didn't think it was stellar or life changing or anything. I think I'm going to try out a few more shampoos in the same price range next instead of this one again.


5. Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner
I liked this a lot better than the Shampoo. This is a thin/lightweight conditioner which I love for my hair! I also love the smell. I do feel like I may use more of it than other conditioners because of its lightness but my hair never looks too weighed down. I may buy this again after sampling a few more conditioners but this is definitely on the short list! I am now trying out the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner by Aussie however, and that may be giving this Volume Conditioner a run for its money so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment