Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Love... Haul


So maybe one item doesn't count as haul when it is one gift set, but if you think of it as 6 things this is kind of a haul! Haha. Either way I wanted to share this purchase for you. I was in the market for a bubble bath because I didn't have any on hand (a tragedy I know!). I heard about this product coming to the US from the UK via Nouveau Cheap but didn't think I would find it for quite some time. And then I just stumbled upon it the other day when shopping for other things.

Haven't used them yet, but I smelled all the scents and they are just DIVINE! I can't wait to use the Lemon & Lime one because it smells just like Lemon Lime Gatorade powder, haha. :P

Have any of you guys tried this line out? Have any fav scents? How are the non-bubble bath products in the line? I saw online that they make a hand cream... I would love to try that next! However, the only thing I saw for sale at Rite Aid where I got this was just this set, none of the other separate products.

No comments:

Post a Comment