Friday, April 20, 2012

4/20 in a Target Soap


I have been trying to figure out the best way to review this item: Method In Season Daffodil Bouquet Liquid Soap. An then it dawned on me that 4/20 is the most appropriate way to debut my review, haha. Why? Because my review is this: It has an after smell that 1/4 of the time, I swear, smells like pot/marijuana/weed/whatever your favorite work for it is! The other 3/4 of the time it smells like a mixture of daffodils, honeysuckle, grass, and dirt, which sounds weird, but I just LOVE that because it smells just like my memories of my backyards as a kid. Even the 1/4 of the time pot smell doesn't super bother me because it doesn't hang around too long, but it only annoys me in the sense that I love it's regular smell and what memories it evokes for me! Now this is a limited edition spring scent, so I'm not sure it will be around when I am in the market to buy more soap, but even with the pot head aspect, I am pretty sure I would still buy it again. If I do buy it again I think I will buy the foam version to see if that one doesn't have the same 1/4 issue, haha.

Have you ever had a product with a similar after smell? Haha. Anyone actually want to buy this product BECAUSE of this after smell? I don't judge :P Comment below, let me know! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment