Friday, March 9, 2012

7 Beauty Sins :P

I watched a video of this Tag on Youtube and I just thought it was the cutest tag ever so I wanted to do a picture version of it for you guys!


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


Inexpensive (that I have actually purchased):
Wet 'N' Wild Brule $1.99


Expensive:
Kate Spade Twirl $65


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?



Love/Hate: 
BE Warmth
I love it because the color pretty much works for me but I hate it because it is never ending and I would like to try out other bronzers!




Hard to Get:
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
Ever since I heard about this product out in England, I have been super jealous of all the British beauty bloggers and vloggers that I follow who were able to get it. Then when it was finally released in the US I had some troubling tracking this product down! I never did find it in the drug store and ended up accidently stumbling upon it at Target! I was expecting this to be on an end aisle display or some where prominent, but, nope, this was just in with the other Garnier face moisturizers and stuff. Sneaky little thing! Want to know even more? Check out my blog post about it here.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Cover Girl WetSlicks in Peach n Gleam.
This just smells DIVINE! Exactly like its name. I will wear this every now and then just so I can smell it, and it doesn't taste bad either, haha.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Eyeliner as a category I neglect, and specifically this one which I have had since like the beginning of my beauty days (and no, I haven't made super progress because it started out as a mini! haha). I neglect this step because I am too lazy to figure out what style of eyeliner looks best on me, because I don't really like the way it looks on me unless I am going for something super dramatic for a formal event or something. Otherwise I can't be bothered for figure out a casual way to wear it, haha.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Blotting papers! Most people say foundation or tinted moisturizer, but I think anti-shine is more important to me. I'd rather be uneven than shinny!

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Smiles :) Have that adorable and enticing glance with a cute smile (and if you have great teeth, then even better!!).... and I can be smitten before you even say anything :P

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Generally, I would most like to receive a perfume as a gift because I think it can be a personal well thought out gift. Thought into the gift is really important to me :)


TAG YOU'RE IT! I tag all of my lovely followers, all beautiful 11 of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment