Friday, March 16, 2012

Steals and Deals: Half Off Hair Haul!

Add caption

Hye guys, I know I am on a no buy, and I especially don't need more hair styling products, but this hauling opportunity was something I just couldn't miss! Plus, I am going to keep this stuff under my sink and only use them after I use up more hair products, like, my current shampoo is almost done so since I don't have any other shampoos I'll use the Rockaholic Shampoo next, etc.

The source of my splendor? My local Trade Secrets was going out of business, which is bitter sweet since I won't have a close Trade Secrets anymore (but there is an Ulta like 20mins away so that isn't terrible), but because they were closing, pretty much everything in the store was 50%! Ridiculous right? I thought so to! Because of this amazing unexpected deal i decided that now was the time to try out a bunch of products I have always want to try, and because even the trial/travel sizes were 50% I figured now was the time. I managed to get everything here for the price I would have paid for pretty much just the Bed Head Headrush and the Big Sexy Hair Backcomb in a Bottle by themselves. CRAZY deal I know :) Here is a list of the full names of everything if you are interested:

Rockaholic Living the Dream Sulfate Free Shampoo + Energy
Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline with a Superfine Mist
Big Sexy Hair What  tease Backcomb in a Bottle
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum
It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing and Texturizing Powder
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment