Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ANNOUNCING: GirlGotGlitter.com


Wonder where I have been lately? Well I've been working on the launch of the new home for this blog! You can not find me at www.girlgotglitter.com along with all your favorite posts from the past!  Let me know what you think. I am so excited to take this big step with my blog and hope you will join me! After 150 posts here on blogger I think I'm ready for independence, and a unique URL of my own. Kind of like moving out of your parents house after college!

Questions, comments, concerns? As always, let me know in a comment below or at the fabulous new www.girlgotglitter.com !!!!! She you there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, good look with your new home hope we can get there one day too maybe you could check us out at

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    L x

    ReplyDelete