Tuesday, December 13, 2011

42 Questions Tag

I'm pretty sure this is a suuuper old tag because I stumbled upon it by accident on a blog written in 2010. The writer tagged everyone who was reading it so I decided that that counts as me! The person who tagged me/where I found out about this tag was here.


And now... on to the questions!

1)How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once. I wash my face at night either before bed or in the shower.

2)What skin type do you have?
I'd say combination. I have an oily t-zone and cheeks but also have dry patches around my nose.

3)What is your current facial wash?
Garnier the Expert Exfoliator Daily Exfoliating Gel.

4)Do you exfoliate?
Currently I use an exfoliating cleanser. I plan on using a cream based cleanser next so I'm not sure if I will continue to exfoliate after this product is done.

5)What brand do you use?
Garnier. <3

6)What moisturiser do you use?
I am currently using a mixture of Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion SPF 15 and the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector.

7)Do you have freckles?
Yep! :)

8)Do you use eye cream?
Nope. But I am thinking of starting to use one because my eyes have been feeling kind of dry lately. Does anyone have any suggestions?

9)Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes I do and I have struggled with it for quite some time until recently. My skin is significantly less acne prone now that a dermatologist prescribed a retinol which has been doing wonders for me. :)

10)Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Nope, but considered it a few times.

11)What foundation do you use?
Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.

12)How about concealer?
Nope. I like to leave my blemishes alone as much as possible.

13)Do you know your undertone colour?
Mmm not really.

14)What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Cute for special occasions, otherwise says way too much. I have never worn them however.

15)Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't do it. I have never had anything bad happen to me as a result (knock on wood) and prefer to use up a product in its entirety.

16)What brand of mascara do you use?
Working threw some samples right now; a Sephora brand one and a Clinique one.

17)Sephora or Mac?
SEPHORA!

18)Do you have a Mac Pro card?
Nope.

19)What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
I use my fingers for my foundation usually and then brushes for everything else.

20)Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance as an eye primer and have been for quite some time.


21)For the face?
I have been using Laura Geller's Spackle in Bronze as a makeup base since I got it in a birchbox but I had never used a face primer before then. 

22)What is your favourite eyeshadow?colour or shade?
I love peachy pinks like Stila Kitten as well as lighter taupes like one I have from Inglot.

23)Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
Nope. I own a few but only use them on special occasions.

24)How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Haha, never. Now mascara... that's a different question... ;)

25)What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Like the idea since you tend to get a lot of product but I am way to clumsy for the idea. Loose powder foundation and bronzer is as brave as I'll go and I am trying to get rid of that bronzer! haha

26)Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, I have Bareminerals Matte

27)What is your favourite lipstick?
Clinique Glazed Berry.

28How about lipgloss?
None. I hate lipglosses and am currently only wearing them because I accumulated them in sets and am trying to use them up.

29)What is your favourite blush to use?
I'm not really much of a blush user. However I did get a cute little sample size of Benefit Coralista and I do enjoy that one!

30)Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
Nope, but I would consider it in the event of a repurchase.

31)Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeppers! While there is a difference between drugstore and high-end makeup, I think each has their place in everyone's collection.

32)Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlet)?
I have never been but I have been dying to go to one ever since I learned about it!

33)Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Nope. Not unless YouTube counts.

34)Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not usually. When I am it usually involved mascara.

35)Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When your foundation obviously doesn't match your skin tone. Ewwy! If its a slight difference I don't really care but when it is super obvious...

36)Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral all the way! I'm only daring with nailpolish. Unless of course I am attending a costume/theme party, then I'll go for something bold.

37)Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Hmm I dunno... I never thought about it in relation to a particular celebrity.

38)If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
If chapstick doesn't count... then my Wet n' Wild Shadow in Brule. I don't like the way my eyes look naturally without a little bit of Brule all over the lid and brow bone.

39)Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
Sure! But I think putting on makeup is fun so I like to wear it on a daily basis.

40)Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sure :) Add just a touch of powder and I can even forget about wanting to have makeup on. But I'm not afraid to leave the house without makeup on.

41)In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
As a line as a whole? Probably Urban Decay, even thought I don't own much by that brand. Or Chanel :)

42)What do you think of makeup?
I think its fun! And I like to learn about it and try new things when I can. However I don't think its necessary, more of just a fun hobby and think that women should be comfortable not wearing makeup even if they choose to. Just as long as it remains a choice I think its fun and great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment